In the highly competitive telecom industry, the ability to deliver an effortless customer service experience is a key differentiator
Leading wireless service provider already achieving significant reduction in calls to contact centre
London, UK— Sep. 9, 2016
7, a global leader in customer engagement solutions, has announced a strategic partnership with Amdocs, the market leader in customer experience software for the communications industry, to deliver intelligent, personalised customer support across all service channels including chat, email, voice and web, while reducing the costs and time associated with deploying consumer self-service. The joint offering has already been selected by a leading wireless service provider, and that organisation is already achieving significant reduction in calls to its contact centre.
The combined offering enables service providers to offer consumers an enhanced customer experience across any service channel by integrating Amdocs Customer Care, Omni-Channel Experience and Digital Care and Commerce solutions, with 7’s Virtual Agent technology, and 7 Speech, which allows consumers to manage their billing needs through phone self-service, including customer service, account balance and payment inquiries.
“In the highly competitive telecom industry, the ability to deliver an effortless customer service experience is a key differentiator. Our partnership with Amdocs enables telecommunications companies to offer powerful self-service options to their customers, and if someone needs to transfer to a live agent, they can do so without losing context. This eliminates the need to repeat information, one of the biggest pain points in customer service.” - Scott Horn, chief marketing officer, 7
“To compete in this fast-moving world of intensifying digital lifestyle expectations, service providers need to keep consumers engaged with contextualised and personalised experiences across channels. This joint offering helps providers improve Net Promoter Scores (NPS), reduce costs, reduce Average Handle Time (AHT), and increase revenue through upsell opportunities.” – Chris Williams, Head of Global Marketing, Amdocs
• 7 Virtual Agent technology enables telecommunications companies to offer consumers an easy way to get information through always available assistance. 7’s Virtual Agent technology understands natural language and delivers instant, accurate answers to consumer queries.
• 7 Speech is a cloud-based speech self-service solution powered by natural language technology that will be used for self-service voice applications integrated with Amdocs Customer Care for account balance and payment transactions.
• Both 7 Virtual Agent and 7 Speech use natural language technology that is enhanced by advanced deep neural networks that draw from more than 10 billion utterances to make speech recognition more accurate. The technology predicts customer intent and intelligently routes conversations to live agents as needed, while preserving context, resulting in more effective and personalized resolution.
• Amdocs Customer Care solution delivers end-to-end, communications industry-specific customer management processes from initial customer contact, managing account and service profile, promotions and product offerings to onsite resolution.
• Amdocs Omni-Channel Experience solution enables service providers to deliver a personalized and consistent user experience across all applications and devices using modular widgets that can be created once and deployed across any channels.
• Amdocs Digital Care and Commerce solution provides the next evolution of multi-channel commerce and a self-service platform via a single catalog-driven commerce engine supporting all business services from traditional to multi-play services, entertainment and digital content
• The integration of 7’s leading customer engagement technology with Amdocs’ leading Digital Care and Commerce and Omni-Channel Experience solutions utilises secure web services integration for flexible, scalable connectivity. All major web and voice browsers are supported within the integration.
Explore how 7’s solutions are transforming the customer journey.
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world's largest communications, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimisation and network functions virtualisation, coupled with professional and managed services, have accelerated business value for its customers by simplifying business complexity, reducing costs and delivering a world-class customer experience.
The Amdocs portfolio enables service providers to capture the world of digital immediacy by operating across digital dimensions to engage customers with personalised, omni-channel experiences; creating a diversified business to capture new revenue streams; becoming data empowered to make business and operational decisions based on insight-based and predictive analytics; and achieving service agility to accelerate the fast rollout of new technologies and hybrid network services.
Amdocs and its 24,000 employees serve customers in over 90 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.6 billion in fiscal 2015.
7 is redefining the way that companies interact with consumers. The company’s customer engagement platform assists several hundred million visitors across all channels, and engages in 1.5 billion conversations annually, most of which are automated. Using 7 solutions, many of the world’s largest and most recognisable brands are anticipating and acting on consumer intent to create more personalized customer experiences. This shift to an intent-driven engagement strategy results in an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth. For more information, visit: http://www.247-inc.com.
7 is a registered trademark of 24/7 Customer, Inc. All other brands, products or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
Tel: +44(0)1268 490 847
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Napier in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.