We invested £1.25M in software development and Quality Assurance resources and infrastructure in 2016, and it is very exciting to see the results
TDB Fusion, the UK based software company, has released version 3.6 of its Federos Product Suite, introducing new functionality for ServiceNow, CA Service Desk, and Autotask Service Management, in addition to enhanced reporting features.
Federos is utilised by organisations to streamline operations, integrating information from IT, Network, Data Centre, and Cloud management systems to provide centralised automation and visualisation of vendor agnostic management systems. Existing users of Federos include a Tier 1 Bank, Fujitsu, GEO Networks, Global Cloud Xchange and VIRTUS Data Centres.
Federos 3.6 announcement delivers significant operational extensions and enhancements including:
• ServiceNow: The service management function has been integrated to provide an integrated dashboard with extended functionality to create service management incidents automatically, based on alerts from fault management systems, including EMC Smarts.
• CA Service Desk Module: This module integrates CA Service Desk enabling Federos users to view, search and manage CA Service Desk tickets directly from the Federos dashboard. Tickets can be viewed and updated directly from within Federos, allowing the full automation of tickets as part of a broader automated IT operations strategy.
• Autotask: Service Desk operation has been integrated to incident support ticket creation so it is updated directly from the Federos dashboard. Federos provides a full dynamic display of the incident status, which can be presented alongside broader data centre management information as part of a correlated incident management strategy.
• Federos Enhancements: As part of the regular product lifecycle roadmap process, Federos has been extended to provide integration, upgrades, extensions, and support for:
o Mardix IMS Module: providing a comprehensive view of all the resources across multiple data centres to provide correlated engineering data for operational management.
o Modules including HPNA, SevOne, EMC Smarts and NCM: updated to provide performance enhancements and extended operation with the addition of enhanced UI displays.
o Federos Automation Engine has been enriched to enable generic REST calls as part of a broader Aggregation as a Service strategy.
• Federos Reporting Engine enhancements: Federos reporting engine has been extended to enable users to publish and store reports from Federos for easy sharing and distribution across the organisation.
• DCIM Power Reporting has been introduced to provide comprehensive data centre analytics.
Commenting on the announcement Colin Aurelius, TDB Fusion CEO, said, “We invested £1.25M in software development and Quality Assurance resources and infrastructure in 2016, and it is very exciting to see the results of that investment with this latest release. The Federos Roadmap, established by the newly formed Office of the CTO under Tony Duckett, benefits from a robust process focused on customer and market demands, alongside significant input from analyst groups including Gartner© and 451 Research Group© which are helping to guide the product strategy.”
– ENDS –
About TDB Fusion
TDB Fusion provide market leading software solutions to control and manage the convergence of business applications, IT management, cloud, and data centre systems. Our Federos™ Product Suite delivers a unique approach to bridging the gap between traditional and cloud based systems with a flexible, automated, and dynamic user dashboard enabling more effective business management. Federos™ removes silos of information across the business and provides real-time access to key information whenever and wherever it is needed. From the NOC to the boardroom, Federos™ delivers significant operational savings and efficiency improvements to the complete business.
Our range of software solutions are utilised across key environments including IT Systems Management, Network Management, and Data Centre Management and embraced across key market sectors of service providers, financial institutions and enterprise organisations worldwide including Fujitsu, GEO Networks, a Tier 1 Bank, Global Cloud Xchange, Tata Communications, and VIRTUS Data Centres.
TDB Fusion has been expanding rapidly reporting a revenue increase of 145% in 2016, along with a doubling of the workforce, the opening of a new sales and support office in London and increasing the headquarters facility in Bracknell.
Federos™ provides organisations with a converged information solution significantly enhancing functionality and increasing management flexibility, enabling users across the business to review and consume key data through a simple browser based interface. Your business becomes more responsive, through the operational orchestration and automation of regular and critical business processes.
Federos™ integrates multi-vendor systems and data centre management tools to provide organisations with a holistic, bi-directional view of their IT infrastructure and data centre operations. It provides organisations with a unified view of Business, IT and Data Centre Management Systems underpinned by customisable business led workflow and integration.
The Federos™ Unified Service Portal provides a correlated, role-based, bi-directional user interface based on multi-vendor management systems, empowering the user with context related information in a single view. Single sign-on underpinned by comprehensive security management and workflow provides organisations with the benefits of a flexible, intuitive user interface, whilst leveraging rather than replacing legacy data sources. Federos™ is utilised across a broad spectrum of industries and operational environments - unlocking the Network Operations Centre (NOC), extending Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM) and empowering Managed, Hosted and Cloud Service providers.
For further information:
PRESS & ANALYST RELATIONS, CONTACTS:
Director of Marketing, TDB Fusion
+44 (0) 7785 395 499
Insight Group Marketing
+44 (0) 7775 940 284
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Insight Marketing Concepts in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.