Virgin Pulse and O.C Tanner are well aligned in our focus on building workplace cultures that empower people to be successful, every day
O.C. Tanner Launches New Wellbeing Solution Powered by Virgin Pulse
O.C. Tanner, the global leader in employee recognition and workplace culture, announces a strategic partnership with Virgin Pulse, the world's leading provider of employee wellbeing and engagement technology solutions. The partnership will allow O.C. Tanner to offer its clients ‘Wellbeing’ - a new, integrated wellbeing solution powered by Virgin Pulse. This partnership brings the best in employee recognition together with the market leader in employee wellbeing solutions to help organisations achieve optimal employee engagement.
O.C. Tanner's wellbeing solution, powered by Virgin Pulse, creates a completely personalised wellbeing journey that supports individuals in developing their own unique health and performance habits, driving sustainable, long-term behaviour change, strengthening workforce cultures and increasing productivity. The new offering integrates with O.C. Tanner's recognition products and is infused with proprietary recognition insights.
"Partnerships between wellbeing platforms and performance and recognition tools are an important trend toward making employees' lives better," said Josh Bersin, Principal, Bersin by Deloitte Consulting LLP. "The market is in the midst of a shift, as disruptive technologies that take advantage of gamification, mobile technology, artificial intelligence and personalisation challenge HR and business leaders to rethink their approach to HR and people management. Putting people at the centre of their programmes and offering irresistible employee experiences will ultimately drive the engagement and performance organisations are aiming for."
O.C. Tanner's diverse technology solution spans all stages of organisational wellbeing to help employers cultivate a culture that empowers employees to achieve success every day by building healthy habits. O.C. Tanner's wellbeing solution starts with employee needs and interests, and helps each person engage daily with their wellbeing via web and mobile apps.
"At O.C. Tanner, our purpose is to help companies influence a great workplace culture, and a large part of that is through nurturing individual and organisational wellness. We've been listening to clients, learning, experimenting in our lab, testing new solutions and discovering what works when it comes to employee health," said Dave Petersen, president and CEO of O.C. Tanner. "O.C. Tanner's wellbeing solution, driven by our new partnership with Virgin Pulse, brings a powerful solution to these organisations that empowers them to build a more engaging and healthy workplace."
O.C. Tanner's wellbeing solution, powered by Virgin Pulse, offers unique capabilities and tools, including:
- Education and engagement. An industry-leading health assessment and integrated biometric results help employees understand their wellbeing status. Daily learning tips and tracking tools support new wellbeing habits and make healthy behaviours second nature.
- Employee connection. O.C. Tanner's wellbeing solution allows colleagues, friends and family members to provide employees with social support to adopt and sustain new behaviours. The platform also includes fun, social wellbeing challenges, from team-based company challenges to grassroots competitions that boost motivation and keep employees engaged.
- Proprietary recognition insights. When wellbeing and recognition are properly integrated, employees stay at their jobs longer, collaborate better, and are more innovative. They also report higher levels of job satisfaction and productivity. Social recognition capabilities have been combined with the industry's best wellbeing engagement platform to reinforce recognition habits across the entire organisation.
- Actionable insights. Rich, visual analytics accessed on the web and through mobile devices reveal real-time insights about a population's health risks, conditions, trends and outcomes. This informs decision making and helps HR administrators tailor wellbeing programmes to organisational goals.
- Mobile-optimised technology and global interface. Employees can synchronise their personal fitness device, track their behaviours, join challenges and monitor rewards and progress through the convenience of their smartphone. ‘Wellbeing’ provides a global platform in 17+ languages, with data security and logistics to support an international workforce.
"Virgin Pulse and O.C Tanner are well aligned in our focus on building workplace cultures that empower people to be successful, every day," said David Osborne, Virgin Pulse CEO. "Research shows that organisations that invest in employee wellbeing and recognition programmes have more loyal and engaged employees and enjoy stronger business results. By embedding Virgin Pulse's robust behaviour change and wellness capabilities in O.C. Tanner's Culture-Building Platform, we're helping O.C Tanner deliver a seamless, fully integrated experience to their clients."
To learn more about O.C. Tanner's wellbeing solution, please visit http://www.octanner.com/wellbeing. To learn more about Virgin Pulse, please visit https://www.virginpulse.com/.
Notes to Editor
About O.C. Tanner
O.C. Tanner, the global leader in employee recognition and culture, helps thousands of top companies accomplish and appreciate great work. Twenty-five of the Fortune 100 Best Companies To Work For® use O.C. Tanner's cloud-based technology, tools, awards and services to engage talent, increase performance, drive goals and create great workplace cultures. For more information visit octanner.co.uk
About Virgin Pulse
Virgin Pulse, a leading provider of technology solutions that promote employee engagement and wellbeing and part of Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Group, helps employers create workforces that are happier, healthier and ultimately more productive. The company's modern, mobile first platform delivers a personalised user experience that utilises gamification to engage users in building habits that inspire meaningful and measurable change across individuals and the businesses they serve. By helping employees thrive at work and in all aspects of life, Virgin Pulse is helping change lives and businesses around the world for good. More than 2,200 global organisations representing many of the Fortune 500 and Best Places to Work, have selected Virgin Pulse's solutions to engage their workforces and drive their businesses forward. To learn more, visit www.virginpulse.com.
Liz Boote, TRB Consultancy
E: Liz.firstname.lastname@example.org T: +44(0)7795 362727
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of O.C. Tanner in the following categories: Health, Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.