Every year we ask parents to choose the winners of our Tesco Baby Club Awards – and the results might surprise you. More than 10,000 Baby Club members voted for their favourite products, from the tastiest snacks to the gentlest wipes. And what did we discover? Quality matters most – mums and dads want nappies that keep baby dry and the safest slings.
For the first time, we also added toy and blogger categories to the survey – so who came top in our biggest-ever awards?
Facts and stats
• A dry baby is a happy baby. Pampers was the most-loved nappy brand across the board. Why? Because absorbency matters to mums and dads. Over 40% agreed it was the most important factor.
• Quality ingredients are the top priority for parents starting babies on solids, while toddlers voted on taste. Ella’s Kitchen won in three out of four feeding categories – 55% of parents agreed that the quality of ingredients was the reason they choose their first-stage weaning pouches, ahead of value for money, taste and variety of flavours.
• We put toys to the test for the first time this year. Newborns loved looking at colourful toys from Lamaze (over 45% of parents cited this as a key factor), while older babies and toddlers wanted to play – toys from Fisher-Price and VTech kept them busy.
• Our brand-new blogging awards went to Giovanna Fletcher and Charlotte Louise Taylor. Parents say they want practical tips and a down-to-earth attitude when they go online for advice.
• Soft on skin and gentle on eyes were most important at baby bathtime. J&J was voted best brand for the second year running with 59% of mums and dads picking it for gentleness.
Take a tip from the experts – 10,000 of them! Head over to www.tesco-baby.com/babyclub-awards-2018/ to see more star buys – from pushchairs to washing powders – and why our members rate them.
Notes to editors:
See the Tesco Baby Awards on Tesco Baby Club: www.tesco-baby.com/babyclub-awards-2018/
The awards survey results were published on 15 March 2018.
Tesco Baby Club – for expert advice and information at every age and stage, join the Club at www.tesco-baby.com/register/
Tesco Loves Baby products are available from Tesco stores nationwide or www.tesco.com. To find your nearest store, contact Tesco Customer Service on 0800 505 555.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Bookmark Content Ltd in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.