we have a strong track record of developing solutions to meet local legislative and tax regulations around the world
Eurostop has confirmed availability of GDPR compliant EPOS and retail software. The GDPR compliant versions of its suite of retail management, stock control and EPOS software solutions are e-rmis v69, e-pos touch v1.16 and e-interface API v1.26. A new Data Protection Officer role has been added at login to provide quick and easy access to GDPR compliant EPOS and head office associated functionality, to enable retailers to control their own data and manage the ‘rights of the individuals’ of their customers.
The Data Protection Officer can perform the following:
• Auditing of changes to customer data
• Control role based access to different types of personal information
• Reporting on ‘opt-in acceptance’ (for example, to monitor where this needs to be renewed)
• Pseudonymise customer records
• Anonymise customer records
• Delete customer records where a customer has requested to be ‘forgotten’ or consent has expired
• Export customer details in order to respond to customer requests for details held
In addition to the Data Protection Officer role, there are a number of other new features on the GDPR compliant EPOS including:
• Capture acceptance to record customer consent at EPOS till point e.g. for marketing
• Opt in acceptance date field to enable the retailer to record how long data has been held for
• Data encryption of customer details for increased security
• Ability to record if information is held on children (Age over 13 attribute)
• Region attribute, so that the retailer can control what personal data is accessible in EU and non EU regions
Secure interface APIs have been developed for third party systems and the new solutions include enhanced security features.
Dinesh Peerez, Head of Sales at Eurostop said; “At Eurostop we have a strong track record of developing solutions to meet local legislative and tax regulations around the world. We have added a raft of features to our range of connected retail management solutions to help our clients ensure that they are able to comply with the new EU GDPR 2018 regulations. As many of our clients are international we remain committed to providing the most flexible options that meet their individual requirements across the regions.”
- ends –
With over 25 years’ experience, Eurostop provides a range of products and services to help retailers of all sizes in the fashion, footwear and lifestyle sectors manage their business. Founded by retailers Eurostop demonstrates time and again its deep understanding of the issues that retailers face every day.
Eurostop solutions manage EPOS, stock control, merchandise, fulfilment, warehouse picking and packing, and footfall. To ensure that retailers get the best out of the systems and keep on top of their business, Eurostop provides a range of easy to use analysis and reporting tools. Eurostop systems integrate with all the major ERP and e commerce platforms, providing customers with a truly best in class approach.
People use Eurostop’s systems in over 30 countries worldwide, and are supported from operations in London, Singapore, Shanghai, Xiamen and Hong Kong. High profile customers include: ANTA, Aquascutum, DAKS, Erke, FatFace, Help for Heroes, Joseph, Marks & Spencer, Missguided, Pavers Shoes, Pretty Green, Pentland Brands Plc, Trespass and many more.
For more information visit: Eurostop or contact:
Tel: +44(0)20 8991 2700
PR Artistry Limited
Tel: +44 (0)1491 845553
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of PR Artistry in the following categories: Retail & Fashion, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.