we can offer a portfolio of solutions that will serve the wishes and requirements of our customers even more comprehensively.
- Highlights include strategy to become European UC Champion, new product portfolios and results of annual reseller awards
Dortmund/London, 13/09/2018 – First insights into a new product portfolio for Swyx partners and the corporate strategy of the unified communications specialist on its way to become Europe’s UC Champion – these were some of the highlights that Swyx presented as part of its annual Partner and Technology Conference held in Hanover on the 6th September.
Growth of the Swyx family – introduced at Schloss Herrenhausen
The conference programme, with it the audience and speakers from all over Europe announced several exciting innovations and portfolio extensions for its resellers. In addition to Swyx, also the Dutch company, Within Reach Group, that merged with Swyx in the summer and the recently acquired, French Centile Telecom presented their product and service portfolios, which are now available to Swyx partners as additional revenue streams.
Many new Swyx partners
In total, over 400 partners attended the event including IT specialist trade and system houses from Iceland to Italy who sell Swyx as their first choice for business communication in the SME market and compared to last year the number of new prospective partners in attendance doubled. The impressive scenery of Schloss Herrenhausen created a great atmosphere to get to know future partners and exchange views on technological innovations, the market and joint growth opportunities.
Product portfolio expanded and SwyxON successfully launched
After the merger with the Within Reach Group and its subsidiary Voiceworks as well as the acquisition of the French Centile Swyx CEO, Dr. Ralf Ebbinghaus explained the new growth opportunities created through the expanded portfolio and next steps. “You won’t have expected the new opportunities created by a wider product range, which we can now offer customers additionally through Centile and Voiceworks – today we may surprise you several times!”
An initial summary of SwyxON, the UC solution from Swyx's own cloud, was equally positive. After only half a year 130 partners have decided to sell SwyxON and already 10.000 users rely on the Swyx high quality of service from a German datacentre.
Centile and Voiceworks introduce portfolio
Christoph Wichmann, Chief executive of Voiceworks Germany, presented the online meeting solution Coligo and the capabilities of white label offerings to resellers, who will profit from further portfolio extensions. Together with Voiceworks Swyx now offers its own SIP Trunks. Managing Director Bertrand Pourcelot presented the cloud solutions for service providers for Centile, which together with Swyx also welcomed a number of major customers from Finland, France and Italy to Hanover.
Market Place and Swyx Partner Awards 2018
As part of the conference Market Place the attendees also had the opportunity to get in touch with Swyx’s prestigious technology partners.
The presentation of 28 Swyx Partner Awards not only continued a valued tradition, but represented the pinnacle of the Swyx Partner and Technology Conference as Marco Crueger, Vice President Sales, pointed out: “We were delighted to welcome a full house to the castle in Hanover, with interested future Swyx partners and committed participants from companies that have been working with Swyx for many years. Above all, however, we are proud of the next steps - with our partners and the new colleagues from Voiceworks and Centile, we can offer a portfolio of solutions that will serve the wishes and requirements of our customers even more comprehensively. This opens the way for us to become the European UC Champion. One more reason to thank our partners with the Swyx Awards for the consistency of their cooperation, dynamic growth and support.”
List of Winners
International awards were presented to:
• Svar tækni ehf. as TOP Partner Nordic
• TeleOffice AB as TOP Partner Nordic
• Unicom Nordic ApS as TOP Partner Nordic
• Veneco Automatisering B.V. as TOP Partner Netherlands
• Adfocom Automatisering B.V. as TOP Partner Netherlands
• IP Visie Networking B.V. as TOP Partner Netherlands
• Smart Solutions GRP Ltd as TOP Partner UK
• CloudyIT as TOP Partner UK
• Agenda IT Ltd as TOP Partner UK
• VDI Telecom as TOP Partner France
• Dolce Vista SAS as TOP Partner France
• Alleo as Rising Star France
• it2day AG as TOP Partner Switzerland
• acdalis informatik ag as TOP Partner Cloud
• Data-Way IT-Consulting GmbH as TOP Partner Austria
• ACS Data Systems AG as TOP Partner Italy
• Soluzionidigitali S.r.l. as TOP Partner Italy
Awards in Germany were presented to:
• Frings Informatic Solutions GmbH als Excellence Partner
• NETGO GmbH als Excellence Partner
• 3iMedia GmbH als TOP Partner Germany
• dreisechzig ITC GmbH als TOP Partner Germany
• bluvo AG als TOP Partner Germany
• März Internetwork Services AG als TOP System Integrator
• Heldele GmbH als TOP Systemintegrator
• KMM T·D·KOM GmbH als TOP Partner SwyxON
• Dost-Telecom GmbH als TOP Partner Cloud
• cubeoffice GmbH & Co. KG als TOP Partner Cloud
• MW-Soft GmbH & Co. KG als TOP Partner Cloud
Swyx your business
The Swyx Group of companies develop software-based communication solutions for the requirements of medium-sized companies. A range of suitable phones and other hardware devices complete the product portfolio. With Swyx, users benefit from all the advantages of optimally networked communication: they can increase accessibility, improve processes and ultimately increase productivity. Founded in 1999, as a pioneer in the field of IP communications, the company is now market leader in this field. With more than 1,200 authorised dealers, Swyx is present in 23 countries worldwide. The Unified Communications specialist headquartered in Dortmund, Germany, and with locations in the UK and France, offers both in-house communications solutions and cloud-based variants together with its partners. Almost one million users rely on the technology and innovation leader in the market for IP communication.
Press contact: Jane Moores, TTA Communications Ltd, 01225 580214/07966 176028 firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of TTA Communications (Bath) in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.