from established players to modest kitchen table start-ups
These prestigious awards invite entries "from established players to modest kitchen table start-ups". There are over 15 categories to choose from across a wide range of lifestyle interests. This is a very special opportunity for companies to get their websites in front of leading experts, journalists and influencers, and to join the supportive Good Web Guide family. Each week in the run-up to the November awards ceremony, The Good Web Guide shines the spotlight on an entrant and highlights those shortlisted. A panel of respected judges including designer, Sophie Conran, tech entrepreneur, Rupa Ganatra and Jeff Lynn of Seedrs, will pick the winning sites, and readers choose the People's Choice.
The Awards, which have been branded under the mission for the first time, also mark the third consecutive year that the marketing and communications group has acted as the headline sponsor.
David Morgan, Chairman of the mission commented, “the mission Good Web Guide celebrates the best in online innovation, usability and efficiency. Our joint branding of this year’s Awards marks not only our commitment to showcasing those sites that bring something unique to the industry but equally our own focus on digital excellence within the mission Group.
The Awards have a track record of backing winners, companies that have gone on to dominate their niches both in the UK and abroad. Past winners include Bloom & Wild, Trusted Housesitters, Nutmeg, Gandys Flip Flops, i-escape Kids, Honestly Healthy, Foxtons, Belstaff and Black Tomato.
The winning site will win a number of prizes to boost their online presence.
For further information regarding the Good Web Guide Awards, please contact Arabella Dymoke
Tel: 020 7402 6412, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Good Web Guide Website of the Year Awards opened for entries on Monday 5 June 2017
• The Good Web Guide Website of the Year Awards close for entries at midnight 10 September 2017
• Shortlisted entries will be announced in mid October 2017 (date to be confirmed)
• Winners will be announced at the Royal Institution of Great Britain, Albemarle Street, London W1 on Monday 6 November 2017
• the mission is a marketing communications and advertising group with 24 offices across the UK, San Francisco and Asia. the mission employs over 1000 staff and is listed on AIM (TMMG). The Group specialises in providing national and international clients with award winning marketing, advertising and business communications. Group members include April Six, bigdog, Bray Leino, Proof, RLA, Robson Brown, Solaris, Speed, Splash, Story and ThinkBDW. For more information, visit www.themission.co.uk
• Streets ISA Chartered Accountants, a UK top 40 firm of Chartered Accountants with offices in 12 locations across the UK, services the needs of clients for tax, accountancy and audit work, sponsors the Web Apps & Services Category. www.streetsweb.co.uk
• Simply Business, the UK’s largest business insurance provider, with over 400,000 live policies, sponsors the Finance Category. For over a decade, the company has been harnessing the power of technology to create something better for customers, allowing SMEs and landlords to compare and buy online in minutes. Simply Business has also been voted The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For, two years in a row.
• Zest Digital has kindly donated a brainstorming session with a team of digital experts to tackle a challenge or explore an opportunity within the winning site’s business (worth £1500). The lucky winner will head over to the agency’s office in Oxford to take part in a complimentary, no obligation, half-day workshop with its team. The winner will leave with a tonne of value, and both the inspiration and motivation to help move your business forwards to capitalise on their success at The Good Web Guide Awards. Zest Digital is an award-winning search engine marketing agency, helping clients to achieve growth targets by maximising their online visibility and improving conversions. www.zestdigital.co
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The Good Web Guide Ltd in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Consumer Technology, Food & Drink, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Travel, Education & Human Resources, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, Computing & Telecoms, Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.