You shop online, you bank online, you book hotels online... you wouldn't dream of going anywhere else, but do you know which are the "very best websites"? User journey, customer service, good website design.
The eagerly anticipated the mission Good Web Guide Awards celebrate sites with all these attributes, the ones we return to time and time again. This year is more exciting than ever with many exceptional websites entering, from internationally established sites to kitchen table startups. The prestigious judging panel includes journalists Annabel Rivkin and Emilie McMeekan, interiors expert Sophie Conran, Jeff Lynn of Seedrs and brand stylist Fiona Humberstone.
Whilst some entries have not reached the final stages, each and every website entry is valued with many taking part in the weekly interview series, Shine The Spotlight
THE 2017 SHORTLIST
Alex & Alexa, Eurostar, MyArtBroker, Remente, Biscuiteers, Wicked Uncle, Deakin & Francis, Timbuktu Travel are just some of the names on the list. To see the full 2017 shortlist, click here
ANNA BANCE TO ANNOUNCED WINNERS
Anna Bance from Girl Meets Dress.com will announce the category winners and Website of the Year at the Awards ceremony on Monday 6 November at The Royal Institution of Great Britain. "I am thrilled to once again be involved with The Good Web Guide Awards,” says Anna. “I love browsing through the entries every year and discovering new useful online companies to use! I look forward to presenting the winners of 2017 and meeting the wide variety of founders and teams that the awards evening brings together.” Next month, Anna is joining The Good Web Guide as a contributing editor to write a monthly review of what’s good online, whether it’s fashion, the latest interiors trend or who’s hot on social media.
More information is available at www.thegoodwebguide.co.uk
• Headline sponsor the mission is a marketing communications and advertising group with 23 offices across the UK, San Francisco and Asia. the mission employs over 1000 staff and is listed on AIM (TMMG). The Group specialises in providing national and international clients with award winning marketing, advertising and business communications. Group members include April Six, bigdog, Bray Leino, Proof, RLA, Robson Brown, Solaris, Speed, Splash, Story and ThinkBDW. www.themission.co.uk
- Streets ISA Chartered Accountant is one of the top 40 UK chartered accountancy firms, looking after the accountancy, tax planning and business advisory needs of clients as individuals, businesses and third sector organisations both in the UK and overseas. www.streetsweb.co.uk
- Blue Array offers boutique SEO consulgency® services, providing the boutique services of a consultancy with the scale of an agency. www.bluearray.co.uk
- Simply Business is the UK’s largest business insurance provider, with over 400,000 live policies. www.simplybusiness.co.uk
- Search Office Space has been helping people find their perfect workspace free of charge since 1993. www.searchofficespace.com
- The Good Schools Guide, the guide that provides personal, unbiased reviews of the top schools in the UK. www.goodschoolsguide.co.uk
- The House Directory, the unrivalled online directory featuring over 3700 companies covering all aspects of interior and garden design and decoration. www.thehousedirectory.com
The winning site will take home a number of prizes to perfect their online presence from the following companies:
- A comprehensive digital audit by Zest Digital, an award-winning digital marketing agency that helps businesses to grow, fast. www.zestdigital.co
- A content audit by Blue Glass, an innovative, full service digital marketing agency that is on a mission to change the way companies market themselves online with extraordinary strategies and services powered by the best minds in digital marketing. www.blueglass.co.uk
ABOUT THE GWG
The GWG offers its visitors a more taste driven and selective alternative to search engines whilst also championing small web-based businesses. Editorially driven with detailed reviews on websites and snappy web-related features, The GWG has grown its online presence with initiatives such as the extremely popular Guest Edited newsletters and the annual Website of the Year Awards, all enabling The GWG to become the definitive authority on everything that is good about the web.
For further information regarding The Good Web Guide Website of the Year Awards 2017, please contact Arabella Dymoke:
Tel: 020 7402 6412, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The Good Web Guide Ltd in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, Business & Finance, Travel, Education & Human Resources, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.