Back by popular demand! A new search for the Website of the Year was announced today as The Good Web Guide launches its ninth annual awards, in partnership with themission.
These "prestigious Awards" were set up to celebrate the very best and most exciting websites and apps, promoting those that are original and engage the visitor from that very first click.
Over the past nine years, the Awards have unearthed some extraordinary sites and pushed them into the spotlight. The Good Web Guide prides itself on its track record of backing winners, including Biscuiteers, Bloom & Wild, onefinestay, Trusted Housesitters, Foxtons, Honestly Healthy, and many more.
From today, the race is now under way to find the best, most innovative websites and apps, the ones that become firm favourites on our mobiles, tablets and PCs. Appealing to established online players and grass roots startups, themission Good Web Guide Awards offer an unmissable opportunity for brands to get their digital presence in front of leading entrepreneurs, journalists and influencers.
A team of highly respected judges from the online industry, including Kinvara Balfour, Kelly Eastwood and Anna Tyzack will pick the winning sites and apps, whilst readers vote for the People's Choice.
The Good Web Guide is delighted to be working once again with themission, the marketing and communications group, as headline sponsor.
David Morgan, Executive Chairman, themission said: “The creativity and excellence in website and app design is continuously improving — partly because of rapid advances in technology, but also thanks to the huge amount of passion in the sector. That’s why it is such an honor to celebrate and promote brands that set the industry benchmark with their robust online presence. We’re looking forward to seeing some impressive entries this year.”
The Good Web Guide relishes the task of seeking out winning sites and apps and showcasing them on thegoodwebguide.co.uk. The awards are given out solely on merit.
"Winning the Website of the Year is a real boost to the whole digital team at Biscuiteers. It is wonderful getting the endorsement of others and so very encouraging. I think that one of the main things that's great about themission GWG Awards' judging is the peer recognition from fellow entrepreneurs of our hard work." Harriet Hastings, founder of Biscuiteers
The winning site will win a number of prizes to boost their online presence.
For further information regarding the Good Web Guide Awards, please contact Arabella Dymoke
Tel: 020 7402 6412, Email: email@example.com
• themission Good Web Guide Website of the Year Awards opened for entries on Thursday 10 May 2018
• themission Good Web Guide Website of the Year Awards close for entries at midnight 31 July 2018
• Shortlisted entries will be announced in early October 2018 (date to be confirmed)
• Winners will be announced at the Royal Institution of Great Britain, Albemarle Street, London W1 on Monday 12 November 2018
• themission is a marketing communications and advertising group with 24 offices across the UK, San Francisco and Asia. the mission employs over 1000 staff and is listed on AIM (TMMG). The Group specialises in providing national and international clients with award winning marketing, advertising and business communications. Group members include April Six, bigdog, Bray Leino, Proof, RLA, Robson Brown, Solaris, Speed, Splash, Story and ThinkBDW. For more information, visit www.themission.co.uk
• Streets ISA Chartered Accountants, a UK top 40 firm of Chartered Accountants with offices in 12 locations across the UK, services the needs of clients for tax, accountancy and audit work, sponsors the Useful Category. www.streetsweb.co.uk
• Search Office Space has been matching businesses with flexible workspace free of charge since 1993. With full UK and Worldwide coverage, their service is fast, impartial and hassle-free, sponsors the Business Category. www.searchofficespace.com
• Zest Digital has kindly donated a technical SEO audit, worth £1250, to the winner. Zest Digital is an award-winning search engine marketing agency, helping clients to achieve growth targets by maximising their online visibility and improving conversions. www.zestdigital.co
10 May 2018
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The Good Web Guide Ltd in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Consumer Technology, Motoring, Food & Drink, Business & Finance, Travel, Education & Human Resources, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.