It’s official. Tenth Anniversary Good Web Guide Awards 2019 are now open for entries! A new search for Website of the Year has begun and this year looks bigger than ever before. The 2019 judging panel is our best yet.
Over the last ten years, themission Good Web Guide Awards have celebrated outstanding websites and apps, those that impress users from the very first scroll and click. The Awards welcome applications from websites, established and fledgling.
The Good Web Guide is delighted to be working alongside themission, headline sponsor once again. James Clifton, Group Chief Executive of themission said: “I’m very pleased that, for the fifth consecutive year, themission is the headline sponsor of The Good Web Guide Awards. Celebrating their 10th anniversary this year, the 2019 awards look set to be the best ever, with eighteen categories, a top-calibre judging panel and an enticing prize pool. themission is proud of its long-standing association with The Good Web Guide Awards which recognise and celebrate the very best of everything digital.”
Who will win Website of the Year 2019? themission Good Web Guide Awards have a track record of backing winners, companies that have gone on to dominate their niches both in the UK and abroad. Brands that have previously won the judges’ seal of approval include Great British Chefs, Touchnote, Sheerluxe, House & Garden, Biscuiteers, Bloom & Wild, Trusted Housesitters, Nutmeg and Foxtons.
The Good Web Guide prides itself in recruiting the best judges to review websites and this year, it boasts quite the stellar line up. Acclaimed editors, renowned entrepreneurs and digital experts have volunteered to join the judging panel. Judging this year’s entries will be, among others: Rosie Nixon, Editor-in-Chief of HELLO! Magazine; Kinvara Balfour, director, writer and producer; Dan Ziv, CPO of TouchNote; Not Such A Model Mum, bloggers; Tori Cadogan, Education Editor for Tatler magazine. Readers will vote for the (always very popular) People’s Choice Award. The awards are given out solely on merit. There are eighteen categories so something for everything from Property, Shopping and Fashion to Charity and Best Use of Social Media, with the work of bloggers and influencers being recognised this year as well.
Sky Sports Presenter and founder of The Influence Room Alexander Payne will be hosting the Good Web Guide Awards 2019 ceremony. The winning site will win a number of prizes to boost their online presence.
For further information regarding the Tenth Anniversary themission Good Web Guide Awards 2019, please contact Arabella Dymoke.
Tel: 020 7402 6412, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 May 2019
- themission Good Web Guide Awards 2019 opened for entries on 24 April 2019.
- Enter two categories for the price of one GBP 75 exc VAT or enter three categories for the price of two GBP 120 exc VAT.
- The closing date is Wednesday 31 July 2019.
- Shortlisted entries will be announced in October 2019.
- Winners will be announced at the Royal Institution of Great Britain, Albermarle Street, London W1 on Wednesday 20 November 2019.
- Headline sponsor: themission is a marketing communications and advertising group with 24 offices across the UK, San Francisco and Asia. themission employs over 1000 staff and is listed on AIM (TMMG). The Group specialises in providing national and international clients with award winning marketing, advertising and business communications. Group members include April Six, bigdog, Bray Leino, Proof, RLA, Robson Brown, Solaris, Speed, Splash, Story and ThinkBDW. For more information, visit www.themission.co.uk
- Bonas MacFarlane really is unique amongst education providers. Having spent twenty-five years as pioneers of educational services, it is now the leading company of its kind in the UK., managing all aspects of a child’s education. Its team of full-time consultants and support staff, based in Chelsea, is the largest and broadest-reaching of any education support provider in the UK. Bonas MacFarlane sponsors the Education category. https://bonasmacfarlane.co.uk/en/
- Streets ISA Chartered Accountants, a UK top 40 firm of Chartered Accountants with offices in 12 locations across the UK, services the needs of clients for tax, accountancy and audit work, sponsors the Useful category. www.streetsweb.co.uk
- Zest Digital has kindly donated a technical SEO audit, worth GBP 1250, to the winner. Zest Digital is an award-winning search engine marketing agency, helping clients to achieve growth targets by maximising their online visibility and improving conversions. www.zestdigital.co
- Re:Signal has kindly donated a content audit, worth GBP 1000 to the overall winner. Re:signal is an innovative, full service digital marketing agency that is on a mission to change the way companies market themselves online with extraordinary strategies and services powered by the best minds in digital marketing. https://resignal.com
WHAT PEOPLE SAY:
"It is exciting to win this award because it is great to be recognised, Our team are very focused on delivering a great digital experience for our community of foodies and our brand partners and it is great that industry experts see the quality of their work." Ollie Lloyd, CEO and co-founder of Great British Chefs - Overall Winner 2018
"We are thrilled to have won the App of the Year 2018 Award by The Good Web Guide. Thank you to the team for the nomination and to the judges' panel for selecting us. We believe this Award is a testament to the fact that today, perhaps more than ever before, people are engaged in more thoughtful and authentic ways of keeping in touch with friends, family and loved ones. We will continue to work hard to help our users do just that." Dan Ziv, Managing Director of Touchnote - App of the Year 2018
"Winning is a real boost to the whole digital team at Biscuiteers. It is wonderful getting the endorsement of others and so very encouraging. I think that one of the main things that’s great about The Good Web Guide Awards' judging is the peer recognition from fellow entrepreneurs of our hard work." Harriet Hastings, founder of Biscuiteers - Overall Winner 2017
"The GWG offers a fantastic platform to expand your profile and build affiliations." Elizabeth Sieff and Lohralee Astor, co-founders of STORCX - Shortlisted, 2018
"We realise it's important for our customers to see the advocacy and recognition of influential bodies like The Good Web Guide." Adam Black, co-founder of Button & Sprung - Shortlisted 2017
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The Good Web Guide Ltd in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Consumer Technology, Motoring, Food & Drink, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Travel, Education & Human Resources, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.